Below is a copy of the page. Notice I'm very particular on whats expected of a visitor who uses any of my information. It's more like me saying "You can use the information just use common sense and be discreet and respectful."
- Users may use any of the information found on Blind VI on personal, educational, non-profit, non-commercial web sites, free of charge. However, users may NOT redistribute, sell, or repost for download any of the info/images found on Blind VI on any medium (CD-Rom, website, video, brochures, etc.) as articles from this part of Blind VI was taken from the net and properly credited.
- Users agree not to remove the watermark, if present on any images or articles.
- If using articles in a report/presentation or speech they agree to source Blind VI in their bibliography/works cited pages.
- If using the downloaded version as a hand out/article etc they agree NOT to remove the article/image source along with the copyright notice at the bottom of each article. If you use the articles you will give credit where credit is due.
- Users agree not to hold Blind VI liable for any damages resulting from proper or improper use of any information or images found on the website.